The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented health and safety risks for employees and customers worldwide. As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and customers, we are implementing this vaccine policy to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and its variants.
1. The company strongly encourages all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as they are eligible.
2. The company will make every effort to provide employees with accurate information about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as information on where and how to get vaccinated.
3. Employees who have received the COVID-19 vaccine will be required to provide proof of vaccination to the company's HR department. This information will be kept confidential.
4. Employees who are unable to receive the vaccine due to a medical condition or religious belief may request an exemption. The company will make reasonable accommodations for these employees, such as providing personal protective equipment or allowing them to work from home.
5. Employees who choose not to receive the vaccine and do not have a valid exemption will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination, if their refusal to be vaccinated poses a direct threat to the health and safety of themselves, their coworkers, or customers.
6. The company will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update this policy as necessary to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
We believe that receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is an important step in protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers. We encourage all employees to get vaccinated as soon as they are able to do so. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please speak to your manager or HR representative.